About the conference
Professional football players have fame, money, and lifestyles that few will ever know. But some live for a greater purpose than football, and with a deeper motivation than winning. They live by faith.
In this three-hour livestream event, Carson Wentz, Nick Foles, Zach Ertz, Trey Burton, Jordan Hicks, Chris Maragos, and Jordan Matthews sit down for conversations about life and faith with best-selling author and speaker Dr. Paul David Tripp. Their perspectives on faith and fame will challenge not just their fans, but anyone who wants to put Jesus first in everyday life.
Tickets for the event in Philadelphia sold out in less than 3 hours, but you can still have a front-row seat to The Faith Playbook. Through Faithlife TV, you can stream the conference live on May 4 (7–10 pm EDT) or on demand through September 30. Learn how to watch below.Purchase a license
Schedule and topics
*Subject to change
- 7-8:40 pm EDT: Individual interviews with players
- 8:40-9:00 pm EDT: Break
- 9-10:00 pm EDT: Panel interview with all players
- Everyone lives by faith, not just religious people
- How to live in relationship with Jesus and others
- What the Bible has to say about life in good times and bad
- Why living with eternity in view makes all the difference today
How to watch
A streaming license allows you, your small group, or your church to replay the event as many times as you want from May 4 through September 30.
For yourself or your family
Watch the conference on Faithlife TV from the comfort of your home (1-2 viewers).
For your small group
Select (or create) a Faithlife Group to watch the conference, either together as a group or individually from your homes (3-25 viewers).
Select Your Church Size
For your church
Select (or create) a Faithlife Group for your church to watch the conference, either together as a church or individually from your homes.
Host a watch party
Follow these four easy steps for an encouraging time with your community:
- Purchase a Home Group or Church Streaming License.
- Pick a date to watch between May 4 and September 30.
- Plan a big party—provide food and drinks, or tailgate in your parking lot before!
- Invite friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, and teammates—even if they aren’t Christians. The Faith Playbook will present the gospel message in a unique, clear, and compelling way.
Download a digital announcement to share with your guests!
> Download now
About Paul Tripp
Dr. Paul David Tripp is a pastor, international event speaker, and an award-winning and best-selling author. With more than 30 books and video series on Christian living, Paul’s driving passion is to connect the transforming power of Jesus Christ to everyday life.